Skip to main content

32

"32"
The Universe loves to give me signs to help me along my little Earth journey here and I very much love to receive them. Some days I am flooded with information and other days I feel thirsty, nearly getting a bit demanding. (LOL) The times that the Universe is loud, I take it all in, listen, and remain grateful. Often, passing the information along to others that I think may also enjoy it.... Especially here on the SOL7 blog page! The moments the Universe is kinda quiet, I let that be time in which I remain quiet too. Songs, names, symbols, dreams, passing conversations, billboards, images, animals, etc...these are all some of the tools that the other realm uses to get my attention and pass along a message that be helpful for that moment, day, or simply to make me smile and feel less lonely. NUMBERS is a big one. I was first introduced to my Spirit Number as 43 about 12 years ago. Since then, I have been able to connect certain numbers with certain meanings or messages. Even when I do not always understand, the Universe never seems to fail at getting my attention.
This past week it has been the number 32. I mean, 32 on OVERLOAD!!!! Soooo, I did a little digging and with everything occurring around me lately, I am not surprised how it is spot on accurate:
"Number 32 is a representation of what is suppressed negatively and you are being asked to fill the gaps with virtue and light. Free yourself from chaos. Do not neglect your best qualities. You are a believer and it is your faith that keeps you "alive." Stay kind & generous and remember the importance of family, friends, and lovers. They are all equal."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMOTIONAL SNEEZE

Okay, so imagine you're minding your own business, out in the world. Perhaps at line in a local coffee shop, buying up some sunrise caffeine in a cup. Or maybe, you're at work, sitting quietly at your desk. Either way, with your eyes closed, imagine the calm. You're just....chillin. Okay, wait, open your eyes, there's more to read. LOL Where am I going with this? Well, there you are, in your own space, when BAM!!! Someone walks up and sneezes all over you. I  mean alllll over you! A giant sneeze. (((gasp)))) Ewwww. Grossed out? Horrified? Do you feel violated? Now, replace the "sneeze" with "complaining." This is what it feels like to be an empath on the day to day. It's social edict to greet a friend, stranger, co-worker, etc, with a smile, a quick hello, or often a "how ya doing today?" And most of the time, people can't wait tell you. In my experience, it's rarely positive and I can't help but almost always regret...

REIKI vs. READING

As my Reiki practice continues to grow strong, I find myself more than ever, hyper-focused on the client in front of me. My intent is not just to help them feel more at ease, relaxed, and tranquil, but to assist them in unblocking any old energies that may be stuck and hindering their natural, healthy, organic energy flow. I aim to clear away old emotional baggage, balance & activate their main Chakra points, and leave them feeling refreshed and recharged. ( My favorite is the white light bubble of protection....but that's another blog.) (((wink))) This past weekend, after a session with one of my Reiki clients, I could not deny the overwhelming sensation of depletion. I felt exhausted in a way that I have not felt during other sessions. After crashing into a full afternoon nap, I woke with curiosity and reached out to a couple fellow Reiki Practitioners for advice.One conversation really struck my soul and changed my perception, permanently... Since day 1, almost a year ...

MIRROR MIRROR, NOT ON MY WALL

Imagine you are the caretaker of a toddler. A toddler who in a fit of rage, throws themselves down on the floor, acting out in complete tantrum mode. Would you join this tiny human for you're own fist-to-floor pounding and excessive screaming? No. I mean, I am sure there are moments you may feel like mirroring that behavior, but surely, you would not. Our "grown-up" approach should be no different when handling those around us, regardless of age . It is important to pay close attention to self and the energy vortex that surrounds you. Dramatic? Let me break it down.... Have you ever caught yourself being unusually gossipy around those that love to share secrets? Or perhaps, you found yourself feeling a little (as they say in the USMC) "salty," when around someone who tends to hold onto anger or frustrations? This is you getting sucked into someone else's energy vortex. Awareness is key! If you catch yourself acting out someone else's emotions, simpl...