Skip to main content

1 YEAR HOLISTIC.


It was exactly one year that I decided to take my life to the next level physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. It was within the last year or so leading up to this moment that I gradually chose to make changes, inviting in the possibility of growing into my best self; My Higher Self. Leaving an old life behind, discovering a new one, marrying my Twin Flame, daily meditation, and spending a Summer living in a tent, all helped transform my natural intuitive skill set, as well as shape the life I live at this moment. 1 year ago, I decided to step it up and drastically change my nutritional regiment to super-duper clean eating.
Not only did I go full blown Vegan, but I also removed soy and all forms of grain (ie: wheat, corn, flour, etc) In addition to the strict food intake, I also ditched alcohol, marijuana, vaping, and all synthetic products like lotions, chemical based cleaners, hair-dye, and make-up. Over the last 365 days my body as become a temple for greatness, carefully choosing what goes in it, and with what energy I surround it.
Physically ~ My energy has skyrocketed, my sleep patterns are near perfect, my lower back and knees no longer have any pain or inflammation, and I have lost 17lbs.
Emotionally ~ My moods are stable, I am no longer irritable, crabby, or sleepy. My PMS symptoms have been cut in half and any lingering anxieties are completely GONE! Small or large battles with anxiety or depression are no longer a part of my life. I find myself organically at ease, calm, grounded, laid-back and easy going.
Mentally ~ The fog has been lifted! The inner chatter or mental "nose" is gone. I am focused, have a sense of clarity, and have even improved my short term memory. Distractions seem to be a thing of the past.
Spiritually ~ My natural gifts have enhanced beyond measure. Seeing images, receiving messages, and tapping into both Clairvoyance and Clairsentience. What I once believed to be a blessing from childhood is now something that I can "work with" realizing not only have I taken these empathic sensations and intuitive gifts into adulthood, but I have learned how to strengthen them, use them, and navigate through life with them. Each day is continued learning.
I despise the word "diet." I chose this holistic lifestyle 1 year ago, and the effects are overwhelming. I can only imagine another year from now...
I blog because i am excited, proud, and well...some days a little bit in disbelief! LOL I encourage anyone with questions to reach out and ask! I would be honored to be invited onto your path of transition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMOTIONAL SNEEZE

Okay, so imagine you're minding your own business, out in the world. Perhaps at line in a local coffee shop, buying up some sunrise caffeine in a cup. Or maybe, you're at work, sitting quietly at your desk. Either way, with your eyes closed, imagine the calm. You're just....chillin. Okay, wait, open your eyes, there's more to read. LOL Where am I going with this? Well, there you are, in your own space, when BAM!!! Someone walks up and sneezes all over you. I  mean alllll over you! A giant sneeze. (((gasp)))) Ewwww. Grossed out? Horrified? Do you feel violated? Now, replace the "sneeze" with "complaining." This is what it feels like to be an empath on the day to day. It's social edict to greet a friend, stranger, co-worker, etc, with a smile, a quick hello, or often a "how ya doing today?" And most of the time, people can't wait tell you. In my experience, it's rarely positive and I can't help but almost always regret...

REIKI vs. READING

As my Reiki practice continues to grow strong, I find myself more than ever, hyper-focused on the client in front of me. My intent is not just to help them feel more at ease, relaxed, and tranquil, but to assist them in unblocking any old energies that may be stuck and hindering their natural, healthy, organic energy flow. I aim to clear away old emotional baggage, balance & activate their main Chakra points, and leave them feeling refreshed and recharged. ( My favorite is the white light bubble of protection....but that's another blog.) (((wink))) This past weekend, after a session with one of my Reiki clients, I could not deny the overwhelming sensation of depletion. I felt exhausted in a way that I have not felt during other sessions. After crashing into a full afternoon nap, I woke with curiosity and reached out to a couple fellow Reiki Practitioners for advice.One conversation really struck my soul and changed my perception, permanently... Since day 1, almost a year ...

MIRROR MIRROR, NOT ON MY WALL

Imagine you are the caretaker of a toddler. A toddler who in a fit of rage, throws themselves down on the floor, acting out in complete tantrum mode. Would you join this tiny human for you're own fist-to-floor pounding and excessive screaming? No. I mean, I am sure there are moments you may feel like mirroring that behavior, but surely, you would not. Our "grown-up" approach should be no different when handling those around us, regardless of age . It is important to pay close attention to self and the energy vortex that surrounds you. Dramatic? Let me break it down.... Have you ever caught yourself being unusually gossipy around those that love to share secrets? Or perhaps, you found yourself feeling a little (as they say in the USMC) "salty," when around someone who tends to hold onto anger or frustrations? This is you getting sucked into someone else's energy vortex. Awareness is key! If you catch yourself acting out someone else's emotions, simpl...