Skip to main content

LIFE PURPOSE


"Tune-in to WHO & WHAT you love. Focus on that. The rest is just background noise."
I woke up with this in my head. I cannot help but keep thinking back to my meeting with Andrea last week, and smiling. My good friend Andrea is a psychic-medium and owner of the business Ghostcrossers. She is not just a friend, but also a mentor in this life for me. Her, along with a couple others who I often mention, never fail to listen, challenge my way of being, and almost always invite in new possibilities for my path and growing business. I cherish every second I get to spend with such powerful women.
For the 1st time, I sat down in front of my fellow soul sister while she "officially" tuned-in. She's accidentally read me here and there along the way, but this time she went full force and I was ready to receive the reading. The conversation was truly wonderful as we dove right in and discussed my husband's thriving military career, various locations we will live and travel to, and those in the Spirit world that chose to surround me. There were many things I myself have already "tuned-in" too, felt, heard, saw, and experienced Spiritually, but yet, her vision on certain things was not only perfect reassurance, but also refreshing! Andrea is truly gifted in her craft and is the real deal.
The one thing I keep playing over in my mind is when we discussed my LIFE PURPOSE. We each chose Earth, jump into our little body here, and dive into all those Soul-growing lessons for a Divine purpose. Lucky for me, I learned that day that my "soul's purpose" and my "career" actually cross paths and become one. "TO SHIFT PEOPLE'S PERCEPTION OF SPIRITUALITY." Leaping head first into this Industry was a "no-brainer." It just FELT right. There wasn't doubt in my mind. I transformed my life and made major changes that helped me strengthen my natural-born gifts and learn about the possibility of more to come. My business does not feel like a commitment, but more about simply just ...being alive.
I am thrilled about the further insight I received and no longer self-doubt my path, even the littlest bit. I have fully surrendered to the power of the Universe and trust the natural, organic flow of my growth. I am ready. Plus....kinda enjoying the ride. *wink*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMOTIONAL SNEEZE

Okay, so imagine you're minding your own business, out in the world. Perhaps at line in a local coffee shop, buying up some sunrise caffeine in a cup. Or maybe, you're at work, sitting quietly at your desk. Either way, with your eyes closed, imagine the calm. You're just....chillin. Okay, wait, open your eyes, there's more to read. LOL Where am I going with this? Well, there you are, in your own space, when BAM!!! Someone walks up and sneezes all over you. I  mean alllll over you! A giant sneeze. (((gasp)))) Ewwww. Grossed out? Horrified? Do you feel violated? Now, replace the "sneeze" with "complaining." This is what it feels like to be an empath on the day to day. It's social edict to greet a friend, stranger, co-worker, etc, with a smile, a quick hello, or often a "how ya doing today?" And most of the time, people can't wait tell you. In my experience, it's rarely positive and I can't help but almost always regret...

REIKI vs. READING

As my Reiki practice continues to grow strong, I find myself more than ever, hyper-focused on the client in front of me. My intent is not just to help them feel more at ease, relaxed, and tranquil, but to assist them in unblocking any old energies that may be stuck and hindering their natural, healthy, organic energy flow. I aim to clear away old emotional baggage, balance & activate their main Chakra points, and leave them feeling refreshed and recharged. ( My favorite is the white light bubble of protection....but that's another blog.) (((wink))) This past weekend, after a session with one of my Reiki clients, I could not deny the overwhelming sensation of depletion. I felt exhausted in a way that I have not felt during other sessions. After crashing into a full afternoon nap, I woke with curiosity and reached out to a couple fellow Reiki Practitioners for advice.One conversation really struck my soul and changed my perception, permanently... Since day 1, almost a year ...

MIRROR MIRROR, NOT ON MY WALL

Imagine you are the caretaker of a toddler. A toddler who in a fit of rage, throws themselves down on the floor, acting out in complete tantrum mode. Would you join this tiny human for you're own fist-to-floor pounding and excessive screaming? No. I mean, I am sure there are moments you may feel like mirroring that behavior, but surely, you would not. Our "grown-up" approach should be no different when handling those around us, regardless of age . It is important to pay close attention to self and the energy vortex that surrounds you. Dramatic? Let me break it down.... Have you ever caught yourself being unusually gossipy around those that love to share secrets? Or perhaps, you found yourself feeling a little (as they say in the USMC) "salty," when around someone who tends to hold onto anger or frustrations? This is you getting sucked into someone else's energy vortex. Awareness is key! If you catch yourself acting out someone else's emotions, simpl...